Squab is a family run business which has been in existence since 2005, providing businesses and households with a range of high quality moving and storage services. So whether you need us to move a few items locally, or you require a complex move to the other side of the world, we believe that we will have the right solution for you.
Our services include:
- Domestic moving services – we pride ourselves in delivering a high quality moving service whether you are moving locally, nationally or internationally.
- Commercial moving services – we regularly move small to medium sized businesses and can provide advice, packing materials or the complete service depending on your requirements.
- Storage – we offer a range of storage solutions to suit your needs. All of our storage is humidity controlled, fire and intruder alarmed to provide you with additional peace of mind.
- Packing services – we provide a range of packing services to accompany your move and take the hassle away from you having to do this.
- Packaging – if you simply need some packaging materials then we are happy to supply the same materials that we use to provide you with the best possible quality.
- Single item or specialist moving – we can move high value or awkward items such as pianos.
- Insurance – all of our moving and storage services may be covered by our competitively priced, specialist insurance. This will provide you with the knowledge that if something does go wrong that you wil be covered.
We pride ourselves in providing all of our clients with a high quality service and this is demonstrated through the British Standards that hold. Our four British quality Kitemark standards for the four core areas of our business, namely domestic and overseas removals, storage and self storage.
We are members of the British Association of Removers (BAR) which provides further assurance as to our quality. We’re bound by the BAR Code of Practice – designed to ensure you receive the best possible moving experience. After all, moving is already stressful enough.
Further information can be found on the BAR website.
We adhere to the British Association of Removers Alternative Dispute Resolution Scheme which is independently operated by;
The Property Ombudsman
43-55 Milford Street