We are able to deliver a few items or the contents of an entire house to almost every country within the E.U
The majority of our deliveries will be made via the road network although we may also provide our ‘door to door’ service using our shipping services. The mode of transport will be discussed with you when our surveyor visits your property.
Things to think about for delivery in to all mainland European Union countries (excluding Switzerland):
- Importing personal effects: Documentation required is usually a copy of your passport.
- Transit times: Between one week for full household deliveries up to four weeks for groupage service.
- Prohibitions/Restrictions: Firearms and ammunition, inflammable goods and substances, plants and plant material, perishables, offensive material.
- Storage of any items can be arranged either at the collection end or at the delivery end.
- Domestic pets can be delivered using our specialist shipper of animals.
- Money transfers can be made using our specialist currency broker, Currencies Direct. They will provide you with a more competitive rate than your bank and save you money.