Within our brand new self-storage facility based at our Leamington Spa site, lies a state of the art business centre designed to cater for all your needs while on the go. You’ll have all the benefits that an office can provide, without being tied down to a specific location.
Our Business Centre is ideal for:
- Sales reps who are on the road and need a check-in point between meetings.
- Business start-ups who need the benefits of an office away from home.
- Squab customers who are currently storing with us.
So, if you’re thinking about escaping the office for a change of scenery, or need a solid work space for an hour, a day, or longer, then here is how we can help you:
- Hot desking facility. Not your usual hot desking facility. A bright, vibrant and flexible workspace that you can use as you please. Whether that be checking your emails, making calls, or having a well-needed cup of tea/coffee.
- Breakout area. Need to step away from your screen? Step into our garden-inspired indoor breakout area! The perfect place to have a seat, take 5 minutes and gather your thoughts.
- Meeting rooms. These are not just any meeting rooms…welcome to the Cowshed, the Grain Store and the Field. Three uniquely designed spaces to get your creative juices flowing. Hosting your event could not be simpler – easy to reach location (right by Leamington Spa), spectacular surroundings and cost-effective. (Don’t worry, you won’t end up smelling like a farm!)
- Free Wi-Fi. High speed internet to enable you to do what you need to efficiently and securely.
- Free tea and coffee facilities. This isn’t just any coffee machine, it’s a proper coffee machine! No powdered, instant drinks, just good quality bean coffee to brighten up any day (but we also have tea if you’re not a coffee fan).
- Scanning and printing services. All singing, all dancing top of the range printer and scanner. Easy, wireless and accessible.
- Easy, free parking. Dedicated parking spaces for business centre users. Nice and close to the facility so you haven’t got a long walk from the car park.
- Your own personal mailbox of which we can accept post for you (by arrangement).
All of this based on our picturesque farm – it does makes for a rather different working day. If you would like to learn more about our business centre, or how you could use it for domestic purposes, then please call our office on 0845 4680 160 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.