The benefits of mobile storage are that you don’t have to hire a van to move your goods into store (although you can if you want to). We have specially designed mobile storage units which we deliver to your door* saving you the need to double handle and reducing the risk of damage.
Mobile storage is a great service if you require limited access to your possessions and will also provide you with the following benefits:
- Purpose built wooden furniture crates – all of our crates are are a standard 250 cubic feet which is approximately the same size as a standard transit van.
- Competitively priced storage – our storage rates are very competitively priced and are ideal if you only require a low level of access to your possessions.
- Easy/loading & unloading – if you choose to have the mobile storage unit delivered then you simply load and unload from the convenience of your own front door saving you time, hassle and money.
- Free blanket hire – we always include up to ten blankets in each storage unit to help protect your goods whilst in transit/store.
- Individual loading bays – if you wish to access your possessions whilst instore or decide to bring the items in yourself, then we will provide you with your own loading bay for the day enabling you to make as many trips as necessary.
- No minimum contract period – as with all our storage there are no lengthy notice periods. Due to the nature of this storage we do ask that you give us two working days notice before accessing to enable us to retrieve your unit(s) for you.
- Security of your possessions – 24 hour CCTV security, fire and intruder alarms with access to the storage warehouses being controlled with a sophisticated access control system, which is limited to staff only.
In addition to this we are also able to provide you with insurance should you require it, and we always include £100 cover per customer as standard.
For additional peace of mind we have the British Standard for Crate storage which is an externally assessed award and ensures that our standards remain high.
Please note: We are currently able to provide our delivery service to the following postcode areas. CV8, CV31, CV32, CV33, CV34, CV35, CV47… For collection/delivery outside of these areas then we can also provide you with a competitively priced moving solution or van rental – call us to discuss. The mobile storage unit will be delivered in the morning and collected later on the same day.