1. Room with a view. Our conference room facilities have pretty wonderful views (if we do say so ourselves). Surrounded by colourful fields, bunnies hopping around (in spring time) and a feeling of tranquillity in the air, it’s somewhere you can do business without feeling like you’re at work. First impressions really count and you’ll be making a good one to your guests when they arrive.
2. The working space. The words ‘conference room’ tend to connote a bland, grey room with limited light and no personality. Well, that’s certainly not the case with ours! We’re big believers in the importance of a healthy working environment and the effect this then has on individuals. That’s why the room is bright, airy, modern and the perfect space for a productive session, something your guests will pick up straight away. None of the unnecessary ‘business has to be boring’ feel. What will you achieve in your session? The possibilities are endless.
3. Hassle-free. There’s a number of perks to hosting your session externally. We look after everything for you, from setting up prior to your arrival, to cleaning up after you’ve left. This leaves you more time to get on with more important tasks. Hiring our conference facilities is ideal for those who don’t have a dedicated office, such as those working from home. You’re welcome to call our conference facilities your business home away from home! The impression it’ll give to your guests? Professional, smart and well-organised.
4. Easy booking. Booking couldn’t be simpler. Call us on 0845 4680 160 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can book a half day which is 4 hours or a full day – up to 8 hours.
5. Competitive pricing. Prices start at as little as £80 for half-day hire. Not only are you getting excellent value for money, you’re also giving your guests a unique meeting experience. We call that a win-win!
6. Facilities. You’ll have everything you need. The toilets are next to the conference room, there’s unlimited tea and coffee for the duration of your stay, a built in projector for your use and of course Wi-Fi is included. We also have a list of caterers to suit your requirements – just ask.
7. Location. Our conference facilities are ideally situated just outside Leamington Spa centre, in rural Warwickshire. With good transport links (close to the M40), you and your guests will reach us with ease!
8. Parking.There’s nothing more frustrating that turning up somewhere new and not being able to park, particularly if time isn’t on your side. You and your guests won’t have any of this frustration at our site! We have ample on-site free parking so your guests don’t need to worry about parking tickets. Parking is right next to the venue too, so no lengthy walk required to reach the facilities (more time for a cuppa).
9. Flexibility. The conference room holds up to 20 people boardroom-style and up to 50 people theatre-style. You can have the room set-up however you wish to accommodate the number of guests you’re expecting – just let us know – we’re flexible around you.
10. A warm Squab welcome. You can always count on a warm Squab welcome when you hire the facilities, safe in the knowledge that we’re here to help if you experience any difficulties or have any questions. Just ask.
For more information about hiring Squab conference facilities, please phone 0845 4680 160, or email email@example.com.