With the Queen’s 90th year in full swing, so our 90 goodwill gestures continue. If you’re not up to speed with our initiative, find out what it’s all about here.
Everyone – whether part of Squab, sister company Box-it, or Squab Hall Farm – has been getting involved. Well, they do say there’s no ‘I’ in ‘team’!
Here’s just a handful of goodwill gestures that have been taking place since our last update:
- Helping a member of the community by getting an item from a shelf in the shop they couldn’t reach.
- Donating items to the homeless.
- Helping friends in a number of ways – whether making their packed lunch when they’re working at the weekend to buying them dinner.
- Helping out at a local stable with various horse duties – we’ve got lots of horse lovers here!
- Helping a lady find her lost dog.
- Making food for others to enjoy.
- Collecting wood for the bonfire at a local school.
- Donating items to local charity shops.
- Donating items to the Leamington Food Bank. Lots of people got involved, contributing in demand items. Here’s Dan, Box-it Account Manager, delivering the items.
Quite a variety of gestures, as you can see! Each one, whether big or small, making a difference. That’s what it’s all about!
We’re on our way to reaching the 90! We’ll keep you posted.