We’re going to let you into a secret.
Nestled inside one of our Leamington Spa storage facilities is a house…yes, you heard correctly!
A cleverly concealed, two-storey house, complete with a garage and a loft.
What’s a house doing inside our storage facilities? We usually get some confused looks when we tell people, but there’s method behind the madness!
It’s not there so our staff can sneak off for an afternoon nap (they wish) – it’s to train the team, and others in the removals industry.
Why? To give you the best possible moving experience.
And we’ve got a new video to show you around our pad.
It’s got everything you’d expect to find in your usual house and comes completely furnished so the team can practise their wrapping, packing and loading/unloading skills. Only downside…there’s no garden, but we reckon Squab Hall Farm more than makes up for that!
Why our on-site training house is good for your moving experience:
- The facilities are BAR (British Association of Removers) approved – they’re the organisation who set the standards for the whole of the removals industry in the UK, so high standards are a given
- We train not only our removals team, but also the wider removals industry – leading the way for high standards
- The training is TAP (Training Accreditation Programme) approved which means the teaching is top quality, mirrored in the removals service we provide. The training team is involved in the day-to-day operations as well as the training, so they’re up-to-date and practising what they preach
- Practice makes perfect – the training house is a dedicated space where the team can practise their skills, so they’re ready for whatever’s thrown at them. Awkward furniture? Lots of fragile items to pack? No problem
- The accompanying training classroom means everyone’s up-to-date with the theory side of removals too
How can you make sure you choose the right removals company? Always check their memberships and accreditations – take a look at ours.