We can move you to most destinations across Europe. The majority of our deliveries to Europe will be made via road, although we may also provide our ‘door-to-door’ service using our shipping services – the mode of transport will be discussed during your survey.
Tell us your requirements
We're here to help you design your perfect removal package.
We’re there to support you every step of the way and we pride ourselves on the quality of service we offer:
- Free home survey – a visit from our trained surveyor to discuss your requirements.
- European packing service – let us remove the stress and do the packing for you.
- Full lorry load – for an entire house move, your possessions are loaded directly into the lorry and shipped from your property. Delivery usually takes 1-2 weeks.
- Shared lorry/Groupage – for single items or small moves, your items are shipped with other mover’s belongings, making it more cost-effective. You’ll need to be more flexible on delivery dates using this service.
- Air freight – for smaller items, such as baggage, that need to be delivered quickly. Delivery can take anywhere up to 10 days, although is often quicker.
- Return shipments – returning from a European destination? We’ll collect your goods for you.
- Insurance – covers you from the moment we walk through your front gate to commence the removal, to the moment we say goodbye to you in your new property. We always recommend minimum cover to ensure your belongings are protected throughout the moving process.
- Legal guidance – we’ll guide you through the legal side of things, where required.
- Moving money – we’re partnered with Currencies Direct to make moving your money a breeze. Why not try the converter?
- Moving pets – PetAir is a professional service we recommend, experienced in transporting pets throughout the moving process.
- Moving vehicles – a range of vehicles to accommodate your move, from low-loaders, 7.5T lorries and 18T lorries, to drop bodies and trailers.
- Storage – free storage for up to two weeks before you leave whether self-storage or crate storage. We also store plants.
- Specialist items – antiques, artwork or pianos? No problem – just let us know well in advance.
Prohibited and restricted items
If you’re moving within the European Customs Union there are very few differences as to what items are accepted, particularly when related to household possessions. However, each country may still have a few individual requirements and it’s important to be aware of these prior to the move to avoid any delays. We can provide further information if you require it.
The question is, where are we moving you to?! Simply select the appropriate flag for country-specific information.