How does it work?
Order your sacks online. You can request an instant online quote for your shredding.
Fill the sack/s with your obsolete paperwork; securely seal with unique tag and return the sack/s to either our Leamington Spa or Daventry depots.
We then shred your paperwork from our secure facility. On completion, we provide you with a Certificate of Destruction.
Get a Quote Online
Get Your FREE Instant online quote today!
Squab Group is privately owned and managed business which was established in 2005. The company has a local branch to Braunston based at Daventry and its headquarters near Leamington Spa. Squab provides a range of services including removals, storage, van hire and confidential shredding covering Braunston, Rugby and Daventry. The company has a reputation for high quality customer service, security and is managed by a friendly, helpful team based locally to Braunston, Northamptonshire.
Shredding – Braunston
Your personal details and confidential records are valuable to criminals, who may be looking to commit ID fraud or use them for some malicious activity. That is why they need to be securely destroyed. Squab Shredding is a secure service provided to customers in Braunston through our Daventry depot, just a short journey by car off the A45 in Northamptonshire. We shred your personal and business documents in a secure, monitored environment and issue Certificates of Destruction at the end of the process. Using our Braunston shredding service is easy, convenient and gives you the reassurance that your documents have been professionally destroyed. It’s environmentally-friendly too as shredding is recycled into new paper products.
- Squab personnel are DBS screened
- The shredding facility has robust security controls
- You can order your personal shredding bags online from the comfort of your own Braunston home!
- Bags can be filled with paper but each bag must not exceed 16kg
- Security tags with unique numbers are supplied for you to fasten to each bag
- Drop off your full bags at Squab in Daventry
- Your shredding is then conducted at our purpose-built document destruction centre
- Certificates of Destruction confirm that your documents have been destroyed