How does it work?
Order your sacks online using this link. You can request an instant online quote for your shredding.
Fill the sack/s with your obsolete paperwork; securely seal with unique tag and return the sack/s to our Evesham, Leamington Spa or Daventry depots.
We then shred your paperwork from our secure facility. On completion, we provide you with a Certificate of Destruction.
Get a Quote Online
Get Your FREE Instant online quote today!
Squab Group is a highly successful family-run business and provides a wide range of domestic and commercial removals, storage and document shredding and recycling services to customers across Warwickshire, Northamptonshire and now also Worcestershire. In addition to our head office in Leamington Spa and our branch in Daventry, we have recently expanded and opened our third site in Evesham.
Shredding in Evesham
Squab’s shredding services ensure that residents and businesses from Evesham and the surrounding towns and villages, can confidentially and securely dispose of papers and documents. Our shredding solutions are cost effective and easy to access, with our Evesham branch being conveniently located just off the A46 at Asparagus Point on the eastern edge of Evesham. Less than a ten minute drive from the town centre, you will find our Evesham facility easy to reach when delivering your bags of documents for shredding. We provide a convenient paper disposal service, including a certificate of destruction, which provides peace of mind that your documents have been securely destroyed.
- Affordable confidential shredding service in Evesham
- Order as many shredding sacks as you need – you can order our shredding sacks online via the Squab website
- Fill your shredding sacks with your paperwork, but please don’t exceed the 16kg weight limit
- Fasten with the security ties provided
- The ties are uniquely numbered, which allows us to track the progress of your shredding
- Customers from Evesham and the surrounding area should drop their full sacks off at Squab Storage Evesham, located on Asparagus Way at Vale Park (WR11 1GN)
- Your documents are tracked and securely destroyed at our shredding facility
- When the shredding process has been completed, we will provide you with a certificate of destruction
Other services include:
In addition to secure shredding, our Evesham branch also offers a range of storage services for personal and business purposes. Whether you need crate storage for longer term use, or easily accessible self-storage facilities, Squab’s friendly team can help. We also provide domestic and commercial removals services, nationwide.