How does it work?
Order your sacks online using this link. You can request an instant online quote for your shredding.
Fill the sack/s with your obsolete paperwork; securely seal with unique tag and return the sack/s to either our Leamington Spa or Daventry depots.
We then shred your paperwork from our secure facility. On completion, we provide you with a Certificate of Destruction.
Get a Quote Online
Get Your FREE Instant online quote today!
Squab Group, formed in 2005 and privately owned and managed by the Evans family, has its headquarters in Leamington Spa, and on the back of its success, opened a depot in Daventry to provide removals, storage and secure shredding services to customers throughout Northamptonshire. Our Daventry branch is perfectly located to provide confidential shredding services in Staverton, as our depot is just 5 minutes away by car from the village.
Shredding in Staverton
We provide secure document shredding services in Staverton, Northamptonshire and nearby villages such as Hellidon, Fawsley and Long Buckby. Squab Shredding is in close proximity to Staverton in nearby Daventry just off the A425 and A45, offering confidential document destruction services to private and commercial clients. The service is easy, reliable and very secure. Customers order their sacks, fill them and return them to our Squab Daventry depot. They are then destroyed in a protected environment at our purpose-built Squab Shredding facility operated by our DBS security vetted personnel. It is the ideal solution for safely destroying personal and sensitive paperwork and what’s more being in Daventry, it’s on the doorstep for customers based in Staverton.
- Local shredding service based on the outskirts of Staverton, Northamptonshire
- Peace of mind that your personal documents are being securely destroyed
- Squab only uses our own CRB/DBS screened personnel and does not employ agency staff or casual labour
- Shredding takes place on a secure site with 24 hr CCTV surveillance
- Straightforward, hassle-free service – order your sacks online, fill and drop them off at our Daventry depot
- Each sack should not exceed 16kg in weight when full – order as many sacks as you need for your shredding
- Squab provides you with a Certificate of Destruction on completion of the shredding process
Other services include:
We provide a comprehensive range of services, all of which are available from our Squab Storage facility in Daventry, on the outskirts of Staverton, Northamptonshire. Services include: Commercial and Domestic Removals; Commercial and Domestic Self-Storage facilities; Squab Van Hire and Squab Shredding.